GIPA Annual Membership Drive
Welcome to the school year 2016-2017!
It is our continuous goal to maintain the high academic standards of our schools' German programs. The German Government and Consulate remain committed to supporting and promoting the German School of South Florida, but we are not immune to the economic and financial pressures experienced by both Germany and the U.S. As a result, the funding in support of our schools has been decreased.
At this time we are reaching out to all participants and supporters of the German language program with a request to consider upgrading your membership contribution to GIPA. This will allow us to continue our schools' high academic standards, which have become a benchmark for German language programs nationwide.
Your continued and generous contribution is essential to keep the program running and a great investment in the education of your children.
The GIPA Board
Please renew for 2016-2017! The membership levels and benefits are:
- letter documenting your tax-deductable contribution
- discounts for GIPA Gala tickets
- all benefits of the Basic level
- one T-shirt
- recognition in the GIPA Newsletter, and web page
- all benefits of the Basic and Silver levels
- one GIPA draw-string bag
- all benefits of the Basic, Silver, and Gold levels
- 20 tickets for consumption at this year’s GIPA Oktoberfest ($20 value)
- two complimentary tickets to this year’s GIPA Gala (over $100 value)
Note that payment via paypal constitutes agreement to receive email communication from GIPA and the release of pictures taken at GIPA events and/or at school and their use and publication consistent with GIPA's mission. Pictures may include student photos taken for the annual GIPA Book.