GIPA Gala 2017
What is the GIPA Gala:
The GIPA Gala brings all the GIPA parents and their friends together to enjoy a wonderful night out with good food, good drinks, good company and a chance to dance the night away. The Gala is our primary fundraising event of the year. It ensures that our kids continue to enjoy this amazing German program at Sunset and West Lab Elementary Schools, Carver Middle School and Coral Reef Senior High school.
The theme of this year's Gala is "Passport to the World."
As parents from current students in the program meet some veterans of the program, mingle with current and former teachers and enjoy a night out!
How the GIPA Gala Raises Money for the German Programs:
Silent Auction: An opportunity to bid on:
- Outside Business Donations: Spa services, dinner at some of the finest restaurants in the area, jewellery, gift certificates, business services and many more wonderful items.
- Classroom Baskets: Items in each basket will be donations from the parents to their child's classroom. Some examples are: spa / beauty, family game night, mommy and me accessories, sports equipment, and more!
- The full list of items for the silent auction will be posted soon.
Raffle: A list of raffle items will be posted soon. You can buy raffle tickets online or at the event. If your business would like to contribute a prize for the raffle, please contact Melinda Augostini-Wild
Sponsorship: Donations underwrite some of the costs of the Gala.
How you can help:
- Monitory donations help co-sponsor the Gala by offsetting
the expenses for food, drinks, venue rental and entertainment,
so that we can keep the ticket prices affordable.
These are the elements you can (co-)sponsor personally or through your company:
Photobooth $750 Sponsor Found! Champagne Bar $500 Sponsor Found! Beer Keg $250 2 Needed Music/DJ $350 Sponsor Found! Appetizers $250 Needed Cake/Dessert Needed Decor Needed
- Each donation is tax-deductible and the sponsor will be honored
at the event. GIPA is 100% volunteer based, all our
proceeds go directly to the children's education, so you can feel
good about your donation! It also does good on your personal or
business tax return!
If you have an item for the silent auction / raffle or would like to be a sponsor, please contact Melinda Augostini-Wild.
- Support your room mom with ideas / items for the classroom basket
Gala On-line Purchase
The ticket purchase window has closed; the guest list needs to be turned into the caterer and venue security the day before the event. Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets and sponsorships so far. We'll see you Saturday night!
If you missed the ticket window, but would still like to support the gala, sponsorships are still available:
Select a tax-deductable sponsorship level if desired.
Select "View Cart" to check out.
Secure online payment is handled by PayPal. You can use your PayPal account or pay with a credit card.